Wednesday, May 12, 2010

lost me again!


Once again B&B has managed to lose me as a regular viewer. It never takes very long. A story line will lure me in and then it will go on and on and on until I can't take it anymore.

Such is the case with Bridget and her constant moaning and bitching, "Should I tell Nick I did the funky monkey with Owen? I'm going to tell Nick. I can't tell Nick I boinked Owen. Should I tell Nick?"

Ok, I've listened to this repetitive shit for the last few weeks and now that we have the paternity test results and we know that Owen is the father NOW a whole new set of moaning and bitching has begun. "Should I tell Nick? I'm going to tell Nick it's not his baby. I can't tell Nick. Should I tell Nick it's not his baby?"

I CANNOT listen to this utter bullshit every day until she either has this kid--and even then it will go on and on like a bad Celine Dion song--or until such day as she miscarries, which is OBVIOUSLY what Jackie is hoping for. I mean, seriously. Lying is putting her under so much stress, and I'm sure the constant reminders from Jackie that she probably won't carry to term isn't helping.

So NOW Jackie's brilliant idea is that should this child live, they'll tell Nick after it's born. OY VEY. Lovely that his mother is so incredibly cruel. Let him think the whole time the baby is his, then yank the rug right out from under him. Hmm, wonder when Jackie will tell him? During the christening, perhaps?

That storyline has cheesed me off as had this shit with Steffy and Pam. "Ho Logan?" Seriously how freaking old is Pam? Five? Six? Why the family continues to keep Pam around when she's obviously about as mean spirited as a person can get is beyond me. There's something not right with this woman mentally.

And Steffy? What a horrible bitch she's become. I guess she doesn't remember the years when her mother was off with Omar and Dante and then drowning her sorrows with Jack Daniels and all the while, Brooke raised her.

Once again.......I'M OUT!

No comments: