Thursday, October 23, 2008

head shrinker

The accident with Rick was a good twist on B&B. Never saw that one coming. Thankfully, Ronn Moss wasn’t contractually obligated to shed a tear. It would certainly spell the end of his ‘acting’ career. I’m trying to figure out how Ridge got cuts and scratches on his face when Rick came at him from behind and was trying to choke him.

It amazes me that people actually go to Taylor for advice on figuring out their problems. That chick can’t even decide who she loves. She fought tooth and nail to be with Rick, only to turn around and go after Ridge again. I wouldn’t be wasting my hard earned moola on her.

I sincerely hope this is the END of the Pam storyline. I’ve hated it from the word “go” and it’s been getting stupider and stupider with each passing day.

Glad to see John McCook has shaved off that ridiculous beard. Guess his family hasn’t heard you can SHAVE people in a coma.

No comments: